Fire Guard is effective for the life of the structure.
Long Term Mold Protection | Laboratory Tested | Paintable | Water Clean-up
NON-TOXIC | Durable | Safe as Water Based Paints | Bonds to Most Common Materials
About SHIELDALL 6023 - Fire Guard
Good solutions for any foundation!
Fire Guard is <strong><em>Non-Toxic!</em></strong>
Excellent <strong><em>Bonding Capabilities!</em></strong>
<strong><em>Where to Use</em></strong> Fire Guard
SHIELDALL 6023 – FIRE GUARD has solutions for
residential and commercial alike.
Kitchens | False Ceiling | Stairwells | Doors | Utility & Equipment Rooms | Garage Walls and Ceilings | Unfinished Basements & Attics | Renovations or Historic Sites Where Preservation is Key
Perfect for small but hard to reach areas: Under a stair case, or areas where wallboard isn’t practical. Areas that may not be seen, but still pose a threat of fire.
- Used in historic restorations, condos, apartments, lofts and wherever architectural designs call for an extremely thin, aesthetic architectural finish with simultaneously needed Fire Protection.
- Fire Guard is more architecturally aesthetic in many cases than fire rated wallboard.
Tested fire solutions for any foundation!
<strong><em>Benefits</em></strong> of Fire Guard
- ShieldAll 6023 is a “Class A” fire retardant that slows the growth of flame and smoke from fire. This water-based intumescent significantly slows flame speed and smoke development by forming a protective char over treated, interior surfaces. ShieldAll 6023 Fire Guard produces a superior (FSR) Fire Spread Rating ASTM E-84 in laboratory tests using fire safety industry’s best known measurement. Seals porous surfaces with a tough, flexible film.
Fire Guard is effective for the life of the structure. Promotes adhesion, eliminating blistering, peeling, cracking or chipping ▪ Long-term flame retardant, limiting flame spread ▪ Blocks/seals odors ▪ Water resistant ▪ Blocks bleed-through of stains ▪ No odor, and non hazardous to apply and use ▪ Cleans up like water-based paint
Fire Guard for <strong><em>Architets & Professional</em></strong>
- ShieldAll 6023 is formulated to meet the unique needs of architects and designers looking for fire retardant coatings
- Used in historic restorations, condos, apartments, lofts and wherever architectural designs call for an extremely thin, aesthetic architectural finish with simultaneous fire protection.
- Renovations or historic sites where preservation is key
- More architecturally aesthetic in many cases than fire rated wallboard.
- Small hard to reach areas. Under a stair case, or areas where wallboard isn’t practical.
- Areas that my not be seen but still pose a threat of fire
- Appropriate ASTM designations ASTM E84, E119
What materials need to be fireproofed?
- Manufactured wood products
- Interior exposed structural columns or beams
- Concealed interior structures
ShieldAll 6023 is a <strong><em>"Class A" Fire Retardant</em></strong>
<strong><em>Highest Risks </em></strong> of Fire Damage
- Kitchens The most frequent source of a fire in any hotel, restaurant or residence. The walls, doors, and even kitchen counters should be protected against the spread of fire.
- False Ceiling The topside of a false ceiling is very susceptible to a fire, since it is in close proximity to the electrical wiring and ducting which it conceals. A short – circuit above the false ceiling is not detected until the fire has spread considerably.
- Stairwells In the event of a fire, evacuation is of paramount importance. Painting the stairwells with ShieldAll 6023E ensures a safe avenue for evacuation.
- Doors ShieldALL 6023 increases the fire-rating of a fire door, and even normal doors painted with ShieldAll will help in containing a fire, preventing it from spreading to the adjacent area.
- Utility & Equipment Rooms Any room that has mechanical and electrical installations is at risk from a fire and must be protected.
- Garage Walls and Ceilings many single family homes have attached garages, a small fire can quickly shoot up a unprotected wall, ignite the exposed rafters and engulf the entire home.
- Unfinished Basements & Attics by encapsulating a unfinished basement or attic in ShieldAll 6023 the homeowner is able to finish the area at their choosing while still being protected from fire.